Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daddy's Joke


In case you weren't previously aware, I should preface this post with the fact that my dad is brilliant (like the book), and hilarious. He sends excellent emails (sometimes in french which I feel is a paternal effort to create some language skills in his youngest offspring-which is generally fruitless, but the effort is appreciated!) with chatty details about his day, the office (where I work in the summer) his workouts, generally his life. His emails are much appreciated, and a true show of fatherly love and devotion, as I RARELY reply to his emails (except during the summer when I am a rapid-fire replier). So even though he rarely gets a return email, he faithfully sends emails out into the great abyss that is my inbox on an almost daily basis. Which I totally love him for (among a multitude of other reasons). This morning, my email from Daddy Dearest was chock-full of laughs, which he had heard on the radio (apparently my efforts to encourage morning music-listening are to no avail).

Joke #1:
Two bears go swimming, one in Yellowstone, one in Alaska. Which bear disolves first?


Ready for the answer?


Do you have a guess?


It's the bear in Alaska, because its POLAR! (If you aren't into science you probably don't get it...sorry!)