Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Right now, at this very moment


It is 90 degrees outside and according to weather.com feels like 103. And here I was going to put my 'feels like' index at 95...never underestimate yourself, or the heat index. So now I have a good reason for not running today, right? Too hot? Dangerous conditions? Hmmmm, while my cool sheets were definitely safe, the real reason I didn't run this morning was less about the heat [which frankly, I did not even contemplate as it's October and thus should not be too hot to run at 6am...even though it kind of is] and much more about getting in some last zzzz's after my long closed memo-reviewing night. Anyways, if you are stuck someplace winter has visited too early this year, feel free to visit NOLA, where summer is sticking around for all she's worth!