Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So fresh and so green [green]!


Ladies and Gentleman, please prepare yourself, it's one of the best weeks of the year again...HOMECOMING!!!!

This year is sure to be a blast: Ratch and Rek are heading up the marketing of the festivities and everyone is ready to go! The Court is all set: 2 XO's maintaining the legacy, 3 Admissions Interns, 3 Orientation Leaders, 1 HC Court legacy [may the Moss family forever live on at Tulane], 1 of my FIJI babies, 1 FIJI baby girlfriend who is amazing, 5 USG Senators, and a lot of Tulane spirit and involvement (and yes, I am aware that my previous numbers do not add up to 10-some people fit more than one distinction). Who will win? Only time will tell as the winner is revealed at halftime on Saturday. I hope this Court has a wonderful week enjoying the honor. I am glad the game returned to the Dome so the winners will march across that astroturf and feel an intangible bond to this city, this wonderful place that has so changed us all. And most of all, I hope the court laughs as much as we did.


Happy Homecoming!