Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Delights, and an oldie too!


MMMMmmmmm, homemade strawberry popsicles. Especially for breakfast. Another Cresent City Farmer's Market find. So delish. And so decadent.


Patois. A new and utterly fabulous New Orleans restaurant. And Uptown too! While the food was amazing, the company really sealed the deal. I could be anywhere with those ladies and have the time of my life.


Over the Top. Sometimes, you need a little edge in your life. And sometimes, that edge is perfectly manifested via a perfect, sliver-flecked, gunmetal gray polish. Applied during a manicure with a new friend. Thank you for being there.


And the oldie. My black lacoste hat. Purchased for me, post-Katrina, by a dear friend. If you read this, please know that I still think of you. And cherish what we had. And at the end of the day, hats will always prevail.