Thursday, December 4, 2008

Something to look waaaaay forward to...


Last night I was engaging in what is affectionately known here at 7221 as a "mind-numbing activiy" to decompress from the stress/exhaustion of the past few days. I was halfheartedly reading articles on a website when a phrase caught my eye "will be begin her first tour in 5 years in March in NEW ORLEANS louisiana." Any guesses about who it is?


The one, the only, BRITNEY SPEARS!!!! I know what you are thinking, but seriously, she really seems to have it together now. And whatever you may say about her commercialization, she is an amazing performer. And her dancing. yowza.


And did you see the documentary on her on Sunday? It was a little bit heartbreaking-I definitely wouldn't want that to be my life, but she seems to be dealing with what comes a lot better now.


So back to the concert declaration. Yes, its true, Britney Spears is opening her new tour in New Orleans, on March 3rd. Tickets go onsale this Saturday, December 6th at 8am. But thanks to some sleuth computer work, guess who already has their tickets?!?!?! Oh yes, we shall be there. And if you are a Britney fiend like us, and want to know how to get the presale access code for tickets, just let me know, I'm happy to share!!!