Friday, June 19, 2009

There are not even words...

...for how awesome BINGO was last night.

This is a 'dauber bag,' it's for keeping your many daubers organized. Because if you don't have the right color at the right time you are OBVIOUSLY not going to get a bingo. Have I mentioned BINGO is intense?

This could totally have been me last night. Except for the ciggy, and the fact that she is playing at least 48 cards (I'll definitely be daubing that hard core by the end of the summer). I would like to note that I did get a bingo. In fact I got multiple, and have the bingo cards to prove it. Unfortunately, the times I got bingos, we were on "blackout" rounds. It was still exciting. I may have almost screamed "BINGO!" I restrained only because I feared for our lives should I declare a false bingo.