Monday, June 15, 2009

Wind beneath my wings...

I love driving with the windows down. Hot, cold, muggy, rainy, you can bet if I'm in my car, the windows are down. And if I'm in your car, unless its rainy or super cold, I'd probably like the windows down. Maybe this love stems from Gigi, maybe from a love of nature, but I love my windows down. That said, I completely reserve the right to have the windows down and air conditioning/heat going as necessary. No need to sweat or shiver. Here in NOLA, windows are down 90% of the time, and air is actually on very little. The days when the air is on and windows are down remind me very much of home: cold nights, Gabi and I in Gigi following a dance or adventure, and windows down, heat turned ALL the way up! There's just something about having the windows down.