Thursday, July 16, 2009

Someone's special weekend...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!!

You are the classiest, most divinely lovely and wise person I know. You are everything I think of as good: kind, gracious, elegant, composed, fun, funny, thoughtful, talented, driven, loving, adventurous and so smart. I strive to be more like you ever day and can only hope to be just like you when I grow up. And did I mention you are beautiful? Because you are, stunningly so.This weekend we are all gathering together to celebrate Y-O-U and how much you mean to us. I am so excited to see everyone and enjoy Tahoe, but mostly I am excited to see you and spend time basking in your glow.

And I can't wait to go white water rafting with you. Hopefully our ride will be like this...

...not like this!

You are the only Grandma I know who would go white water rafting with her grandchildren, like I said, you are the best ever!

I love you more than words.